Oxford and Simpson Realty Services, Inc. as exclusive agents, represented Purolator International in its 2015 lease renewal and expansion. After considering multiple options, both on and off Long Island, the company chose to renew its lease and expand at Jericho Plaza, doubling its previous footprint at the property. Purolator’s Jericho Plaza office is occupied by the US headquarters operations and executive offices, formerly split into three offices in both Nassau and Suffolk Counties.
Purolator International first opened on Long Island in 1947, originally selling automotive oil filters and later offering courier services. After being acquired by the Canadian Postal Service, the company exited the automotive business and relocated to Canada. In 2001, Purolator returned to Long Island, and has since opened 30 satellite locations nationwide.
Purolator is best known for assisting both individuals and businesses with their US/Canadian shipping requirements, as well as domestic courier services.